Friday, October 28, 2011

If there was a free button I would "Like" it

Choose one: F-R-E-E, Free.com, #Free. I can't choose because I like them all. I think its absolutely crazy when people are afraid of free quality things. If you don't like it just give it away for FREE ;~).

I don't have the time or the money to purchase items that I will hate in the end. An alternative to that is to get complimentary items and try them out. Over the years I would sign up for free samples and wait 6-8 weeks for it to come in snail mail. These days it takes 2-6 weeks. I don't know if that was necessay information but I wrote it anyway!! There are many companies that will ship you complimentary items. The larger ones are Wal-Mart and Target. The best thing is to go directly to the site of the brand of your choice and search the site for free samples.

I dont know why but I sign up for everything..seriously..EVERYTHING!! Okay not everything but items that I wouldn't think would be free and that I probably wouldn't use.

Recently, I received a cute little hot pink, purple and cream sateen pouch filled with items from Target. It's been weeks since I received the package and I haven't used anything yet. There were about 7 items in the package. It included Burt's Bees Radiance SPF 15 Day Lotion with royal jelly. I don't know if its for the face, hands or body. It did include a face cream from L'Oreal's youth code line. It's supposed to reduce the signs of stress, fatigue and aging. There was a 3 part package of shampoo, conditioner and a coupon from John Frieda's full repair line. I thought it was interesting to have the coupon attached to the sample. The coupon was made out of the same plastic as the sample packaging and would be easier to locate when you are out shopping. I know, I know..weird things always peak my interest. It also included TRESemme Naturals Lower Sulfates shampoo and Silicon Free conditioner. Its a new line with nourishing moisture, aloe vera and avocado. I guess they really want to promote clean hair because there was more shampoo and conditioner from the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean line. Its a new line with acerola berry antioxidant and it has no silicone, no parabens and no dyes. I am very excited about using the wet cleansing towelettes by Ponds evening soothe made with chamomile & white tea that was added in the pouch.

If that wasn't enough target included coupons with over $22.00 in savings. The coupons are for Maybelline, Aveeno, Herbal Essence, Pantene, Olay, Sonia Kashuk (not familiar), Suave, CoverGirl, Nivea, Neutrogena, Revlon, Sally Hansen, etc. Coupons are fine with me!!

I work as a consultant with many marketing companies and I receive a lot of items after the events. I happened to work at 2 events that promoted hair products. I purposely shot side view photos of the items I received that were associated with the marketing companies I work with to avoid any conflicts of interest. I sometimes give away items but I intend on trying some of the good stuff. I would like to send some to my readers or youtube viewers but that's not free if I have to cover the shipping cost!! I will think of something but in the mean time go to different sites and receive FREE samples of your own. Enjoy..relax..view..subcribe.





No comments:

Post a Comment